FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find the program you are interested in below and click on the link to be sent to the appropriate location.
Contact your insurance company to find out if they pay for or reimburse for travel.
This can vary but Medicaid and ANMC usually have travel available 1 – 3 days prior to the patient departure.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL US
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 9-1-1.
The healthcare system can be difficult to navigate. Illanka Community Health Center is here to help. We are happy to assist you in applying for Medicaid, Medicare, Denali Kid Care, Affordable Care Act, Veterans Affairs, Disability, and Social Security. We also offer discounts and payment plans.
To make an appointment, please contact ICHC at 907-424-3622.
Ladies First is designed to help pay for breast cancer screenings and cervical cancer screenings. This includes exams and diagnostic testing. Eligibility is based on age and income.
Click here to learn more about Ladies First.
Commonly Needed Items
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- State ID Card
- Health Benefits ID Card
- Voter Registration Card
- Pay Stubs
- Statement from Employer as to Gross Wages
- Income Tax Forms
- Self-employments Bookkeeping Records
Examples: social security (SSI), veterans affairs (VA) benefits, child support, alimony, unemployment or retirement.
- Bank Statements Showing Direct Deposits
- Agency Letter Showing Money Received
- Utility Bills
- Rental Agreement
- Mortgage Statement
Social Security Numbers
- Immigration or naturalization papers
- Paternity, custody, and support orders
- Divorce or dissolution decrees
Medical Expense Deductions
For households with elderly, blind, disabled members only.
- Billing Statements
- Itemized Medical Receipts such as for Prescription Drugs
- Medicare Card Indicating Part B Coverage
- Repayment Agreement with Physician
Other Documents Which May Be Required
- Proof of Pregnancy, and Due Date if You or Someone in Your Household is Pregnant
- Proof of Application for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Eviction Notices or Utility Shut Off Notice
- Court Orders (Adoption Records)
Payment Options & Discounts
Prompt Pay Discount
ICHC offers their patients a 20% discount if medical services are paid for at the time of the visit.